So spring break is FINALLY here, omg I didn't think it would ever be here and I finished my first book, Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple. At first I thought this book was super funny and I loved Bernadette, she was super quirky and I loved the voice she had in the book. There were times when I was laughing out loud, but then it felt like the book didn't go anywhere. I thought the information about Antarctica was really interesting and did spark an interest but then the book just seemed to end. This was a bummer because based on the first part of this book I had super high hopes. Oh well, on to the next book!

Sorry to hear your first read of the break was a bit of a let down. I am reading "Room" and it is definitely a page turner. Hope your next read is more enjoyable!
ReplyDelete